1. Navigate to the Hub IP address, click 3-dots menu-> Admin to enter the admin pages.
2. Click on the Hub name and select the Advanced tab.
3. Under HTTPS certificate, a self-signed certificate is selected by default. This requires the user to explicitly accept the certificate when connecting for the first time. Select "Custom".
4. Insert the certificate password and click the Load certificate button. Supported file formats are PEM, P12 and PFX.
5. When the certificate has correctly loaded, its common name and details are shown:
6. Important: click the Apply button to make sure the certificate is stored